9 months ago
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Oh dear - I've been tagged by Jodes to expose 6 weird things about me. Do I really want to do this? Hmmm - who's to say these things are weird - they seem perfectly normal to me...
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the '6 weird things about you.' People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog."
1. I dislike having "things" such as nuts, candy, coconut shreds, etc. in my ice cream. I prefer it to be creamy and perfectly smooth.
2. Although I enjoy the scent of fresh flowers, I cannot stand to have them at the table when eating, as the smell intrudes on my dining pleasure. The same goes for other scents - such as perfume, incense, scented candles, etc. which are best enjoyed on their own. Food smells and sweet "other" smells just don't mix.
3. I "chew" my coffee.
4. I have an irrational fear of sitting in my car through the carwash.
5. I love most animals, reptiles, and adore birds. So why am I unnerved by, and completely freaked out by... cockroaches? Even writing about them now makes me squirm about in my chair and want to put my feet up, toes curling in horror...
6. Certain types of music (certain riffs, melodies, instrument blends) besides putting me in tears, give me complete, uncontrollable, pleasureable, goosebumps. :-D. It's as if it touches some EMOTION button inside my heart.
Ok now I tag the following 6 bloggers: